- November 2014. Christina Agapakis launches Method Quartly magazine, about the scientific research process. She workshopped this with us in August.
- September 2014. Sara Watson launches her Living with Data series as the Decoder series with Al Jazeera after workshopping the column idea with NeuWrite. Read the first column here.
- August 2014. Alison Hill publishes Why There's No HIV Cure Yet in NOVA after workshopping in NeuWrite and having Tim De Chant pick it up during the meeting.
- July 2014. Elizabeth Brown publishes Starchy Dangers in Human Evolution in Science in the News after workshopping with NeuWrite.
- June 2014. Sara Watson publishes Data Doppelgangers and the Uncanny Valley of Personalization in The Atlantic after brainstorming with NeuWrite.